babyloveblog

Thursday, August 11, 2005

At 37 weeks and posting pictures

This is me at 6 months:















And this is me at 8 months....gosh...I haven't changed my clothes for 2 whole months!!!















And here's R hard at work:

















R and myself in our backyard. Who's got a bigger belly?








hi Everyone. So I have completed 37 weeks and the doctor says this means an important milestone has been reached. Anytime now, the baby is welcome, they will not try to stop labour from happening if it starts. Officially we should be prepared too, since we've finished our Lamaze classes, finished a baby care class (where R learnt how to put a diaper on a doll that was sculpted amazingly like a real baby), have bought the crib, car-seat and baby clothes....so nothing else to do now except get ready for the baby right?

Well I am still working this week. I wind up at work in 2 days. From Monday on I'll be staying home waiting for Papa to arrive on the 19th. We still have a couple of things to buy for the house and myself...like a glider chair that i can sit and sleep on...its not that easy sleeping on a flat bed.

Am posting some pics of myself here. From 6 months and 8 months. Yes I guess my face is a bit puffy in the 8th month. But then I still get comments from my coworkers that I haven't really put on much weight...well I sure hope the baby did!!!