Bored....
I'm bored. I've finished 3 books over the past 2 weeks and am onto the fourth. The book I am trying to read now is 'Madam Bovary'. There's also only so much time in a day you can spend watching 'Law and Order' and 'Matlock'.
The highlight of the day is when Papa and me go out in the evenings for a nice pleasant evening walk. Its really lovely weather in the evenings. Still haven't gotten any Mallu movies to watch.
Tomorrow is saturday, which means even fewer interesting programs on tv. Maybe on sunday there will be a marathon session of 'Poirot'. Thats all for now.
The highlight of the day is when Papa and me go out in the evenings for a nice pleasant evening walk. Its really lovely weather in the evenings. Still haven't gotten any Mallu movies to watch.
Tomorrow is saturday, which means even fewer interesting programs on tv. Maybe on sunday there will be a marathon session of 'Poirot'. Thats all for now.