Last day at work
So today was my last day at work...well I still work from home tomorrow but I won't be going in. Tomorrow is my last official day at work before the leave. It kind of feels strange to be going off for so long. There's always so much happening at work; you're always in the middle of some whirlwind of activity crossing off tasks to be done, attending meetings, talking to people...its just wierd to just have to leave it all of a sudden.
Like I was tellinga colleague today, its probably a good thing that I'm taking a couple of weeks off before the due date, b'cos for as long as I'm still going to work I'll most likely be happily oblivious of the days passing...sort of comfortably and contently going about my business, pregnant or otherwise!!
Here are some more pictures of fatso me, posted on request from Mom and the baby's R ammai.


If Kochammavan sees this, let him remember that he had a chance to comment on this blog first. But then he's been one lazy Kochammavan and has not replied to me yet. (no dearth of forwarded junk mail however :-)
ok more later...toodleoo!
Like I was tellinga colleague today, its probably a good thing that I'm taking a couple of weeks off before the due date, b'cos for as long as I'm still going to work I'll most likely be happily oblivious of the days passing...sort of comfortably and contently going about my business, pregnant or otherwise!!
Here are some more pictures of fatso me, posted on request from Mom and the baby's R ammai.


If Kochammavan sees this, let him remember that he had a chance to comment on this blog first. But then he's been one lazy Kochammavan and has not replied to me yet. (no dearth of forwarded junk mail however :-)
ok more later...toodleoo!