Papa wants to jump over the fence
Yes, I am serious. Papa really is thinking of jumping over our fence...
Turns out that our 'ayalvaasi' has some kind of creatures lurking around in his backyard. They have a swimming pool and atleast one 'alavalathi' kid who makes a lot of noise, so initially we thought the noise was always caused by some kid. But now we figured out that the consistent sickly squawky sound is actually produced by some other creature...Papa says its possibly a pheasant or turkey or something. Whatever it is, it is a real nuisance and goes on squawking all day.
Papa is really on the verge of 'veli-chadaling' and going and doing something to that creature. I really wonder how ayalvaasi-daridravaasi himself deals with the noise in his own house. Really boggles my mind. And to add to this, we also hear the clucking of kozhis in their backyard. They probably want to eat 'fresh chicken' everytime Papa says. Gosh!!!
As for Papa, he is busy working miracles in my garage. I should have taken a before and after picture of the state of our garage. All the cardboard boxes and junk seem to have magically just disappeared. I have to keep scolding Papa not to do too much of lifting and shifting, what with his hand and back in a bad condition. Well who listens...like Mom says...'ninte Papayalle? Pinne Paranja kekkumo?'
I have told R that we need to rent some Mallu movies very soon...thats the only way to get Papa to sit and do nothing. I plan on doing that very soon.
Turns out that our 'ayalvaasi' has some kind of creatures lurking around in his backyard. They have a swimming pool and atleast one 'alavalathi' kid who makes a lot of noise, so initially we thought the noise was always caused by some kid. But now we figured out that the consistent sickly squawky sound is actually produced by some other creature...Papa says its possibly a pheasant or turkey or something. Whatever it is, it is a real nuisance and goes on squawking all day.
Papa is really on the verge of 'veli-chadaling' and going and doing something to that creature. I really wonder how ayalvaasi-daridravaasi himself deals with the noise in his own house. Really boggles my mind. And to add to this, we also hear the clucking of kozhis in their backyard. They probably want to eat 'fresh chicken' everytime Papa says. Gosh!!!
As for Papa, he is busy working miracles in my garage. I should have taken a before and after picture of the state of our garage. All the cardboard boxes and junk seem to have magically just disappeared. I have to keep scolding Papa not to do too much of lifting and shifting, what with his hand and back in a bad condition. Well who listens...like Mom says...'ninte Papayalle? Pinne Paranja kekkumo?'
I have told R that we need to rent some Mallu movies very soon...thats the only way to get Papa to sit and do nothing. I plan on doing that very soon.