babyloveblog

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Its been nearly a year

Omigoodnesshowtimeflies..itsnearlyayearsinceshewasborn!!!

and what a year its been!!

I actually completed my 5 months of leave and went back to work. It was pretty hard and it still is sometimes. In the meanwhile, Mom arrived as the official Nanny, and Papa was also here for sometime. He got the garden in good shape, so now U has carrots and beans that have grown right here in our yard. She now cruises, holding on to things and ofcourse races on all fours too. She also says 'Amma', 'Acha', 'Poovu', 'Ammoomma'..or rather makes sounds to that effect.

Her gimmicks are pretty interesting too. In the morning when she gets up she's usually in a good mood and is ready to sit in her play pen and play by herself. She talks to herself, looking at the baby pictures in her books. Mom says I was the same way, that I used to love to look at books. I'm quite glad to hear she has atleast one of my traits :-)

Some pictures before I get dragged away again

Here she is sitting on Appooppa's head.














Close up shot of the same.
















In her walker. Her V-chechi gave this to her and she has made good use of it. Now she's learnt how to climb out of it partially and can get into quite a scary pose, so I don't put her on it much anymore.




















Here she is again with Appooppa. She loves to sit on this windowsill. Her Appooppa would show her the people walking by with children and dogs in tow. She liked all this but I think she especially liked seeing the cars go by.
















And here is another close up of her. Nowadays she won't let me put the hat on her. She's too smart...pulls it right off.